- Ask the Forum
- CHAT: Healthy Conversations
- Growth and its Measurement
- Professional Organisations
- Study Days
- View all Topics
- 2016: The childhood obesity challenge - Prevention is action
- 2013: Small steps today for healthy feeding, growth and development tomorrow
- 2012: Supporting families of young children to develop healthy eating habits
- 2011: Positive Feeding in the Early Years
- 2010: Developing Positive Eating Habits
- 2009: Feeding the 21st Century Toddler
- 2008: Early Nutrition for Later Health
- 2007: A Growing Issue
- 2006: The Forgotten Years
- 2005: A practical approach to toddler feeding and health
- Ten Steps Programme Hub
Use our portion size ranges to find out how much is too much.Find out more >
Use our toddler food tracker to check that your 1-4 year olds are getting a good balance of foods and activityFind out more >
Healthy Conversation Skills training has been designed to enhance the existing communication and reflective skills of practitioners working with people from all backgrounds. originally developed by researchers at the MRC LEU, University of Southampton to empower front-line practitioners to support patients and clients to make lifestyle changes. It is about making what practitioners already do more effective.
Download our comprehensive slide deck to help you acquire Healthy Conversation Skills, with comprehensive information, videos and a case study.
Slide deck one page download:
Download the SMARTER planning for change table to help you develop your skills
Downloaded the slide deck? Now test your knowledge of the Healthy Conversation Skills with our quiz. Enter your email address to be sent a certificate if you pass the test.