This cookies policy (“Policy”) describes the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use such cookies when you use our website www.infantandtoddlerforum.org and our associated web pages (“Website”).
By using the Website, you consent to the cookies described below being deposited on your computer for the purposes set out in this Policy
1. What are Cookies and how do we use them?
- keep track of items which you purchase through our Website and take you through the checkout process;
- recognise you whenever you use the Website (this speeds up your access, as you may not have to log on each time);
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our customers’ requirements and interests;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your tastes;
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
2. Consent to Cookies
3. Cookies used on our Website
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into any secure areas of our Website.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by helping us to ensure that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
4. Third-party cookies
We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on the Website, for example Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party.
5. Google Analytics
This web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. helps us to analyse how people use our Website. It counts the number of visitors and tells us about their behaviour overall, such as typical length of stay on our site or the average number of pages a user views.
This information generated by the cookie about your use of our Website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on their servers. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our Website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity.
We use the information to improve our Website and generally enhance your experience.
For more information about Google Analytics, please visit:
You can prevent Google Analytics from tracking your browsing by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-Out browser add-on which is available from the following address:
6. How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them, you may wish to view the guide from the Information Commissioner’s Office.