- Ask the Forum
- CHAT: Healthy Conversations
- Growth and its Measurement
- Professional Organisations
- Study Days
- View all Topics
- 2016: The childhood obesity challenge - Prevention is action
- 2013: Small steps today for healthy feeding, growth and development tomorrow
- 2012: Supporting families of young children to develop healthy eating habits
- 2011: Positive Feeding in the Early Years
- 2010: Developing Positive Eating Habits
- 2009: Feeding the 21st Century Toddler
- 2008: Early Nutrition for Later Health
- 2007: A Growing Issue
- 2006: The Forgotten Years
- 2005: A practical approach to toddler feeding and health
- Ten Steps Programme Hub
Use our portion size ranges to find out how much is too much.Find out more >
Use our toddler food tracker to check that your 1-4 year olds are getting a good balance of foods and activityFind out more >
The Forgotten Years:
A practical approach to overcoming deficiencies in the toddler diet
Study Day 2006
Toddler nutrition, while vital for healthy growth and development, has been under-researched compared to other age groups.
Healthcare professionals are under pressure from government initiatives to find practical food-based information for parents of toddlers.
It is essential that healthcare professionals play a role in enabling parents to make correct food choices for their toddlers today to prevent both short- and long-term health complications.
The Infant & Toddler Forum aims to help healthcare professionals in their daily practice by providing practical advice and support.
- Institute of Child Health Literature Review – What do we know?
- Constipation in toddlers
- Iron deficiency anaemia and other micronutrient deficiencies
- Coping with difficult eating behaviour
- Healthy Start